Welcome Jon Lycett-Smith's blog!

I'm a Sheffield based illustrator and writer, who's recently left the games industry after 8 years of relative security, and once again decided to fling himself into the choppy waters of the world of commercial illustration.

On the right hand side of the screen you can see the link to my Portfolio. There you'll find samples of the illustration, character design, concept art and graphic design I've carried out over the past 15 years or so.

If you'd like me to draw some really nice stuff for you, and want to pay me to do it, please don't hesitate to contact me using the details on the right of the page!

Friday 5 February 2010

It's up!

The website is up! Though it still needs a minor plaster here and there, those tweaks will keep until monday now.

It looks great, thanks to Charlie Hill for being an amazingly good project manager, Robin Nelson for all the hard work on the coding and flash side, Owen Lakin for launching it so smoothly and Quba for being thoroughly supportive and generally excellent.

Now to get some drawing done!

No comments:

Post a Comment