Welcome Jon Lycett-Smith's blog!

I'm a Sheffield based illustrator and writer, who's recently left the games industry after 8 years of relative security, and once again decided to fling himself into the choppy waters of the world of commercial illustration.

On the right hand side of the screen you can see the link to my Portfolio. There you'll find samples of the illustration, character design, concept art and graphic design I've carried out over the past 15 years or so.

If you'd like me to draw some really nice stuff for you, and want to pay me to do it, please don't hesitate to contact me using the details on the right of the page!

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Back to the drawing board...

So in the end what was meant to be a pretty short term contract at Sumo Digital has stretched from the beginning of February to the end of this week.

Even though I've been able to squeeze in a few little side projects on the side during this time, I'll be back on my illustration full time from this Saturday, so hopefully things can get moving again.

I'm really excited to be back!

But if anyone out there in the games industry needs some concept art I am now ethically allowed to accept new contracts. ;¬)

My website and portfolio can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment