Welcome Jon Lycett-Smith's blog!

I'm a Sheffield based illustrator and writer, who's recently left the games industry after 8 years of relative security, and once again decided to fling himself into the choppy waters of the world of commercial illustration.

On the right hand side of the screen you can see the link to my Portfolio. There you'll find samples of the illustration, character design, concept art and graphic design I've carried out over the past 15 years or so.

If you'd like me to draw some really nice stuff for you, and want to pay me to do it, please don't hesitate to contact me using the details on the right of the page!

Friday 8 October 2010

How fickle am I?

I fully intended to get keep this blog up to date and ticking over like a well tamed and friendly engine, yet as soon as we got the blog function working on my own website - I began to post there rather than here.

As I've yet to mechanize some sort of hierarchical update system from there to here, I thought I'd do it manually today...although there's only a handful, I should warn you there'll be posts from my website dating as far back as May, so I'll tag the original date posted at the foot of each article or something.

Fasten your seat belts! Here we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment